Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sleep Through the Static

Today is the day!!!! Not only is it my boyfriend's brother's birthday, my very special friend in Montana, Jori's, birthday but today is the day the new Jack Johnson album is released...



Here is my review: IT IS AWESOME

Of course, I have not even listened to the entire album but having a new JJ album is akin to falling in love all over again. Those of you who have been here awhile, may remember THIS story I told awhile back about that time I met Jack Johnson, oh, wait, I mean that time I met Jack Johnson and he told me he was his brother. Yes, I am still scarred from that episode of my brush with fame. *sigh* He is JUST as cute in real life, but not nearly as accessible as I would like him to be.

ANYways, I am now on track 2 and I have to tell you, it is great. Nice and beachy-mellow which is what I love...

Thank you JJ for FINALLY releasing a new album. It has been much too long.
I <3 U TLF

1 comments:

BetteJo said...

I know who he is .. but that is about it. I guess I don't listen to much music - I am terminally un-hip!