Thursday, February 7, 2008

Is spring here yet????



Don't get me wrong, I love winter. I love being outside when the temperature takes your breath away, I am always happy when I am carving down the mountain on my snowboard, and listening to the snowflakes fall...and for the record, I am not complaining. Really. I am not. At least I did not have to book a plane ticket to Utah to get some fresh powder...but I am wistful for spring and summer. To sit on my porch and listen to the birds, to play in the dirt and plant flowers and veggies...

Living in New England, we all know that february isn't even close to the end, even when you think winter cannot possibly go on until April.. It can and it does go on until april...



But then May and June follow...it will end. Winter will end...

1 comments:

richard mcgarry said...

The person standing next to you! Is that what they look like after ICE FISHING?