Monday, February 4, 2008

David Jay

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of spending the day with 200 of my fellow NHPPA members and the one and only David Jay!

It was a GREAT time. DJ worked some serious magic, which includes keeping my attention for more than 15 minutes...actually 6 hours. Not to mention, that he played his game much MUCH better than my poor quarterback Tom Brady. What I have to say about that, is this. Tom Brady got sacked 5 times. DJ did not. If you are interested in getting an idea of the things he had to say I suggest you head on over to his website DavidJay.com and spend some time there. He has some great stuff not to mention some beautiful images...it was really great meeting the person behind some of the tools that I try and use. I really love his philosophy on how he runs his business...



Did you notice how he was representing??? Even though we lost...I think he was impressed to learn that 200 NE Patriots fans would rather spend the day with him...until he realized the seminar ended 2 hours BEFORE...heehee. I would have skipped the superbowl for that seminar!

6 comments:

Drew said...

David Jay's stuff is amazing. Holy crap. I felt like a rockstar just watching some of his samples and now I want to get married. Tell me, is David Jay single??? ;-)

BetteJo said...

Okay. I had no idea who this was. But I just spent a good deal of my blog reading time tonight looking at his site! Omg the people he photographs have memories like no other. Wow, I am totally blown away.

Sweet Whispers Photography said...

hey jessica -

i totally agree!! DJ's seminar rocked!! I love meeting new people and networking with people in the photography industry -- I see that you do some album design - I'd love to talk with you more about that since im noooot so good about that! haha... Keep in touch - drop a line anytime!

thanks for your kind words :)

Cheers,
Keri :)

Anonymous said...

Uh...David Jay is a hot-tay...not in a Cesar Millan sort of way, but still...he looks pretty nice in that pic. :)

Jessica said...

Sorry bff...he is taken
:)

(yeah, you have a wicked pokerface...)

Drew said...

Curses! Foiled again!!!