Wednesday, June 13, 2007

They are taunting me...

The deer. They are taunting me.

If I hadn't been so pissed that the deer was IN my GARDEN, surrounded by COYOTE PEE I would have taken a picture of them....sorry that I have no true evidence, but I am pretty sure that the smoke coming out of my ears is visible for about 3000 miles, I think that is good enough, don't you?.

Why can't they just play along and at least PRETEND that they are nervous that there is a predator hanging around just waiting to make venison meatballs??? Seriously.

I am going to have to go with plan B....when I figure out what that is, I will let you know.

3 comments:

richard mcgarry said...

So this is your product indorsment? Have you ask for a refund?

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Man the torpedos! Batten down the hatches. I would be furious as well. Don't apologize for not taking a pictures, sometimes you have to put your garden before you blog.

Christine said...

Not that Amazon or Ebay has this but I heard from a friend that deer don't like to eat where they pee, so why don't you try to round up some deer pee and douse that around your garden too?!