Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Adding a second sidebar!

I consider myself an HTML and Blogger newbie. I have been thinking about ways to reformat my blog so it is not the cookie cutter Blogger template. My first plan of action was to figure out how to add that second sidebar on the left...

What would we all do without Google????

I searched for "add a second sidebar" blogger, and this is what I came up with:

Thanks Beautiful Beta for the step by step instructions on how to do this! It took me a couple of tries and a few reloading of my saved template, but I eventually figured it out.

My next adventure in HTML will be to figure out how to get the rounded corners on my sidebars and main pages, and have them be different colors like this blog. Love love love the dragonfly photos! Very cool. (Thanks for the comments Mark!)

So, if any of my 2 readers out there know how to get the corners rounded, let me know. If I figure out how to do it, you will be able to see it, so I guess I won't have to tell you...

0 comments: