Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's gonna be a looooooong day.....

D got called into work last night. At 1 am. Note the time of this post....He is STILL there...He is a nurse in the OR and apparently, the had to take out a spleen last night...seriously, how long does it take to remove a spleen? I am assuming a couple of things....

1. He is in a ditch on the side of the road
or
2. All hell broke loose at the hospital last night

I am really hoping for number 2. I really don't want to lose another one.

The weird thing is, I SWEAR he came home last night around 4 am, because I distinctly remember the bed moving a little, and even having a conversation with him about removing the spleen. I even took my earplugs out to HAVE this conversation...so, when I woke up at 5:45 and saw he was not there, I was totally freaked out.

All I know, is that the day shift comes on at 7 am so I would think he will be home soon...poor guy.

0 comments: