Sunday, May 20, 2007

I am an HTML Wizard!!!!!

As it was raining all day today...again...I spent another fun-filled day learning new stuff. And, although I really would like to be able to figure out how to use javascripting from Frontpage to show this image directly on my blog...I am just not that smart yet.

So, instead, I would like for you to check THIS out.

What I taught myself how to do today was to use a little scripting to have the image change and show what happens when you apply a certain action to a certain photo. The action I am showing is Aly's Vintage Action from Action Central.
Which just happens to be the same place I got the other cool double matte frame action. However, I am more excited about learning how to code a mouseover than I am about the action.

So, when the new page opens up, just roll your mouse on over the image and see what happens!

I know, I know, I am SURE that even a monkey could do this...but I am pretty happy about it. (Oh, and while writing this post I also got to practice how to code in the target=blank thingy to open the links in new windows)

0 comments: