Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Love is in the Air....



Although I am not so sure she is too psyched about it....


As I was sitting here at my desk this morning, reading other peoples very funny blogs like this one and this one I was thinking to myself "Self, how are you going to be so funny if all you really do during the day is sit and pretend to work at home?" Because, nobody really wants to read about how I sit here all day. Just nobody. But, I really do not have to go far from home to get the REAL excitement.

I did not know that I signed up for the Naughty Nature Channel, but apparently, since the Bird Channel has gone to the Bears, the Ducks have taken over and boy are they a little on the naughty side!

So, sit back and relax and take a look at what the Naughty Nature channel turned on this morning:






I guess there really is no more wondering whether or not I will get some nice shots of ducklings in a few weeks...

0 comments: