Wednesday, December 12, 2007

blog blog blog

New stuff here at the blog.

I hope you enjoy it. I have added a couple of new Story Book Wedding Album slide shows over on the right, and I have also added a bunch of new links over there, on the left...

You absolutely MUST MUST MUST check out Jefferson Todd's Album blog...oh wow. He does a phenomenal job. I strive to be able to design like him!

In other blogerrific stuff...does anyone out there know how I can get these silly sidebars and main content to be the same length? It is really messing with my mojo. That and I really feel the need for a footer. I have spent about 12 hours in front of this thing today and I think my brain has already had a couple of beers. I am sure, with a clear mind I could figure out my above issues.

I might have to go make some dinner now...

1 comments:

BetteJo said...

I'm no help, sorry! I did look at Jefferson Todd's site - very cool, you're right!
My brain turns to mush after sitting in front of this too long too. After all - I sit in front of a computer at work 8 hrs a day too!!