Monday, May 28, 2007

It's a Jungle out there....

I was laying in bed this morning, about 6:30 am, wishing I had remembered to go and get some creamer for my coffee yesterday when, out of the corner of my eye I saw movement outside my window....

It was big, tall, and brown and I only got a glimpse of its butt out the first window, and then, looking right in at me was this:



I elbowed Duane as hard as I could and said "Psssssssssssssst...there is a MOOSE outside of our WINDOW!!!!!"

Yes, a moose. A lady moose.

And that is the latest in the series of my Zoo.

Stay tuned for a new edition of the Naughty Nature Channel brought to you by Pawtuckaway Lake....

1 comments:

Christine said...

WOW!!! It's a MOOSIE! She's a pretty cow (that's what they call female moose). Richard is waiting to see BigFoot next! : )