Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Another Edition of....

The Naughty Nature Channel!

This show is brought to you by Pawtuckaway State Park in Nottingham NH. This is a lovely, man made lake with fabulous fishing, camping, boating hiking and a family friendly atmosphere...

...ahem...except for the turtles. Have I mentioned the turtles yet?
These are no ordinary turtles. These are snapping turtles. And they are HUGE!!!!
They also pay no attention to the paparazzi when they are making some little turtles...





I am pretty sure they are NOT arm wrestling....





So, there you have it, the latest segment of the Naughty Nature Channel.

Seriously, these were two of the largest snapping turtles I have ever EVER seen.

And I swear the boy turtle was really trying to drown the girl turtle...and at the end of it all, after he got up, grabbed a smoke, drank a beer and left her she said "I wonder if he will call..."

0 comments: