Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lunch Break

As some of you may know...I have been thrust back into the world of 8-5 m-f +2 glorious weeks of vacation.

I am working at a place that recycles..well...poop. And at said place, I get to make maps and do ALL kinds of other stuff that is currently making my head spin and by the time I get home from work the LAST thing I want to do is spend time on my super shiny Mac Book Pro. I also have not been taking many pictures either. I am hoping now that I am beginning to recover from the shock of working all day and am settling into a nice routine.

So, I thought I would share with you my lunch spot, and things I saw today while eating my lunch...I really do love working where I do...especially since 60 minutes of my day can be spent here:



Looking up at this:



And looking down for these:






Trilliums are my all time favorite wildflower here, after the rare Pink Lady Slipper. It means spring is really, really here.

That is what I got to see today...and now I believe I have had enough of computers.

3 comments:

BetteJo said...

Where on earth is THAT lunch spot? Gorgeous

verobirdie said...

Oh this is gorgeous!
I love the red of those flowers.

KatBouska said...

Hi, I just wandered into your blog while browsing and I run a daycare out of my home...I love the kids, but what I wouldn't give for an hour at that spot everyday!!