Monday, March 3, 2008

Totally Rad! Photoshop Trick

I was surfing the web this morning...shocker I know...and I headed over to Jasmine Star's blog and she had this pretty cool link to the Totally Rad! blog. This link then led me to learning a little bit more about how to use some of the actions that I had purchased a couple of months back. 2 in particular that I will find very useful I am sure...Big Blue and Green With Envy. Both of these actions use layer masks to add a bluer sky using the gradient tool and to get the greens really green.

There is an 11 minute tutorial on how to use these actions here and I thought you might like to see a before and after example that I did real quick this morning:

Before I applied Big Blue and Green With Envy:



After:

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Very nice - and you can't tell the colors aren't natural, just way more vibrant.

Christine said...

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! Can't wait to test this action out on some of our Florida pictures!!!