Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nicole and Rob || Engagement Shoot

Reflections By McGarry asked me if I could do some color correction for them for their latest shoot they did a few weeks back. Nicole and Rob are getting married and RBM offers an engagement shoot.

After I finished doing the general color corrections, brightening and sharpening I decided to add some special effects to the images. I have taken my cue from an AWESOME photographer Jessica Claire. I just love her style and I hope someday I can come up with my own unique style, but for some of these images I tried a few of the tools and tricks she talks about on her blog.

On these images I used some basic Kubota Actions such as "midbright" and "cool as a cucumber" as well as "KevX-Process Combo" to name a few. These actions and much, much more can be found at Kubota Image Tools.

I am also using David Jay's Showit Web! software for the slideshow. I used one of his timing templates to effortlessly create this show.

I hope you enjoy it!!!




If you would like to learn more about the images seen in this slideshow, or if you would like to book Reflections by McGarry for your wedding, family portrait or other event, please visit their website at www.reflectionsbymcgarry.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice...and I think her split teeth are cute!

Christine said...

Thanks for all of your hard work and for the plug, Jess! Let's book LOTS of weddings in 08 and 09! : )

BetteJo said...

That's wonderful! Man - wish they had all this stuff when I got married!

Wait. No I don't!