Thursday, September 6, 2007

Mt Washington

Here is a slideshow of my latest adventure to Mt. Washington with my Uncle Richard, of Reflections by McGarry fame. We took the Cog Railway up to the top of Mt Washington and then hiked down to Lakes of the Clouds AMC Hut, spent the night and hiked back down the Ammonoosuc Trail back to the car.

The slideshow is just the beginning as I have some funny stories to tell....and it involves me, black bean soup, a few southern gentleman and some defective earplugs.



But for now...after a sleepless night in a bunkroom with 10 men...I need to get some sleep.

ps. If you want to see Richard's slide-show go here...

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hey! I thought you were going to go to sleep when you got home since you got "zero" sleep because of my snoring husband! LOL Richard is in a coma right now and cannot move....poor baby....life is tough!

Jessica said...

I think it is called "I'll have an iced hazelnut regular, large please"...seriously. I thought I would be in bed long before now....
I changed the slideshow to a DJ one because the image quality is way better...

BetteJo said...

Beautiful pictures all - but I absolutely LOVED the one with the moon and the stars above. So hard to capture that!

... and I'm not asking about the 10 men!

Jessica said...

I will explain the 10 men a little later, and also how I got the star picture to come out what settings etc...