Monday, August 6, 2007

A Meme Stolen from Erin

Can you tell I am bored....
Thanks Erin for this lovely list

1. What highway do you drive on the MOST?
I-93

2. When was the last time you bought a bathing suit?
March

3. Would you consider yourself a flirt?
Yes!

4. What color is your boss's hair?
Dirty Blondish-brown

5. What are your siblings’ middle names?
???

6. What’s a song that puts you in the mood to dance/party?
I am not a dancer...


7. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Crazy

8. Do you get paid weekly or bi-weekly?
paid?

9. What color are your pillows?
purple and light green

10. Who are your closest friends?
Kristel

11. Favorite aunt's name?
Chris, or Tricia, or Suzie...depends on who is reading this blog :)

12. What hours do you work?
whenever I feel like it

13. Are you superstitious?
yes

14. Whose motorcycle were you last on?
Brendan's. He crashed it eventually and had to hitch hike home from Canada...idiot

16. If the one person your mom despised but you liked died
tomorrow, would you attend their wake and funeral?
yes. duh.

17. You have $20 to buy the perfect shirt to wear tonight, where
do you go?
Old Navy

18. You come home after a night of drinking, what do you hope is
there to eat?
cold chinese food

19. How many calendars are in your house?
1

20. Have you ever been confused over two relationships at once?
only 2?

21. Who is the last person that made you laugh in person?
Duane

22. Over the phone/internet?
Kristel

23. Name one of your ex's mother's names?
Jean

24. Do you miss high school?
no. no way. It was awful...ever see the movie Heather's??? Yeah, THOSE were my "friends"

25. What color is your bra?
pink

26. How many pairs of sneakers do you own?
define sneakers...do they have to have laces? If so, 3.

27. What kind of lotion is closest to you?
Milk skin lotion

28. Whats on TV this second?
National Geographic Channel

29. What helps you sleep?
my clean fluffy pillows

30. Are you thinner than your best friend?
nope.

31. How much would you get if you traded your car in?
more than 15k I would hope

32. What color shirt did your mom wear today?
white.

33. Last time you saw your dad?
actually, last week!

34. You're on the phone having a really boring conversation...How
do you end it?
I think my battery just died...

35. Last time you babysat?
February

36. Next dentist/gyno/doctor appt?
not really sure....

37. How often do you do laundry?
2-3 per week...but it takes me 3 days to finish...

38. What commercials are your favorite?
Apple vs. PC

39. Have you ever been prescribed narcotics?
Yes, for my thyroid cancer after-surgery pain, wisdom teeth surgery...

40. Dumbest movie you have ever seen?
Dumb and Dumber...duh.

41. Have you ever copied someone's tests?
I think I might have copied an english test in high school...

42. What's humus made of?
chickpeas, olive oil, garlic...

43. When’s the last time you used a slip and slide?
ouch.

44. Favorite girls/boys names?
Boy: I never wanted a boy so I don't have a name picked out....
Girl: Claire

45. What’s annoying you right now?
the pain in my neck from sitting here to long completing this stupid thing

46. What did you eat for dinner tonight?
chicken wings

47. Do you have a crush on someone from the workplace?
uh. no, I work for myself.

48. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert disguised as an extroverted introvert

49. When is your grandfather's birthday?
August 20-somethingth???

51. Who can you depend on to post the best surveys?
no idea

53. How many rings do you wear daily?
zero

54. Any tattoos?
nope.

55. Name 3 people you worked with today?
me, myself and I.

56. Favorite summer cocktail?
beer.

57. How much gas is in your tank?
30 miles to empty

58. Last book you bought?
Harry Potter

59. Plans for today/tonight?
sleep

60. Name your roomates in college?
ok, here we go....in order: Marcy, Steph, Heidi, Phil, Brian, Jori, Heather, Erin, Michelle, Tracy, Karen, Rugby girl...crap, I cannot remember her name...

0 comments: