Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Not. in. the. mood.

Just not in the mood.
Sorry. I skipped photohunters, I skipped green thumb sunday...and here is the short version of why:

My BF is currently spending day 6 in the hospital after a "simple" hernia surgery which turned into a "huge" hernia surgery which has turned into a huge hematoma in a place where guys just don't want to get a hematoma. He has been hooked up to morphine, eating percocets like candy and has an epidural in his back...I can't even find something on the internet to compare it to or I would link it to this post. I have not had the heart to ask him if I could take a picture of it either to post to the blog...I think that might be inappropriate right at this moment...but one of his friends DID give him this:




I guess you just have to laugh...it is either that or cry.

I don't think he is going to be in the mood for quite. some. time.

0 comments: