Monday, July 23, 2007

Green Thumb....

Monday....

Join Green Thumb Sunday
Join


Sorry, due to the injured guy winning a Vt Moose Lottery Tag, I was kicked off of my computer for pretty much the whole weekend...

Here is Green Thumb Sunday on a Monday for you!

Somebody please stop me from buying any more plants!!!!
Their are 4 black buckets in this picture that still need to be planted. This does not include the 4 other plants in the main flower bed....



The tomato pruning project has uncovered about a zillion cherry tomatoes, too bad the invalid hates tomatoes...I am going to turn into a tomato by the end of summer....



My eggplants are coming along, although the japanese beetles like them too...I have caught about a million in one of those bag-a-bug traps...



And finally...my echinacea are about to bloom!!!!

2 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

Great photo's !! Love the cone flower.

bs said...

you are not alone! i missed green thumb sunday too, and i have two plants that i bought a week ago that need to be planted... this monday guys, i swear!