Saturday, May 12, 2007

Take a chance....

Life is too short not to take chances.

The chance I took today? Buying $100 worth of perennials from the Tilton Garden Center.
Seriously, with all this talk about global warming do you really think we are actually going to get another frost? Hah. I don't think so.

See, the thing is, if I did not buy those plants, there would not be another frost until november and I would be kicking myself. I am also impatient. I wanted those 3 types of Clematis they had at Home Depot. Not next week, today.

But I did not stop there, oh no. I then had to go to the above mentioned store, and get some Bee Balm, Coleus, 3 types of ground cover (yeah, no idea what they are without looking at the tag) and some pretty purple daisy looking things that according to the lady I talked too are a little on the delicate side....

So all I can say is: Go Global Warming! Go!

0 comments: